Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- Why is wealth a racial matter? Colonialism, racism, slavery?
- If we are aware of its racial matter, why is it that we are so learned at emotional level but not what has made the other races wealthy?
- Why is it that we black people are the entertainers of the world through sport and music but all of the stars are coached and managed by Caucasians?
- Why is it that the availability and supply of books to be successful are in abundance but as persons of African origin, we are still hewers of wood in the world economy?
- Why is it that African households are full of musical tapes, CDs and DVDs than books?
- Why is it that we seek and mourn about how Caucasians are organized but we are not organized if that has made them successful?
- Why is it that African societies are inherently anti-capitalism and built around a “strong” leader?
- Why are we sophisticated barbarians i.e educated in the Western ways but have not reached the levels of Western capital accumulation and value creation?