Tuesday, August 10, 2010
LIFE DIKWA INTERESTING
Wassap blogsville?? Long time no post from me. The title of this blogpost is "Life Dikwa interesting" basically it means that Life is interesting. I am going to share stuff with you and after typing each sentence I will go twitter on you by putting #Lifedikwainteresting after every thought shared.
1. When we were little succumbing to peer pressure from your friends was frowned upon, if all your friends in middle school were wearing those little sneakers that lit up and you were the only one left out, your parents would berate you for not being content. They would tell us not to care about peer pressure, now we are older, and if all our friends are doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers etc and we happen to be a librarian they'll tell us that we are failures. Succumbing to peer pressure as a kid was frowned upon, succumbing to it as an adult is praised. #Lifedikwainteresting.
2. A babe is in love with you, but you are in love with another babe. The babe who's in love with you does all she can to get your attention, to get you to see that the other babe your in love with does not love you as much as she does but by the time you realise it, the babe who you loved has left you, the one who loved you has moved on and now your left all alone and back to square one. #Lifedikwainteresting
3. When you were a christian, getting into a relationship with a girl was not hard. Even though both of you were terrible sinners who just went to church to fulfill all righteousness it was all good as long as you put up a good front of being an awesome christian. When you decided to stop living a lie, suddenly a babe will tell you that she can't be with you until you become a christian. Where they do that at I ask myself? If you live a lie, you are loved. You live a truth, you are shunned. #Lifedikwainteresting
4. When you first joined blogsville, a lot of veterans were retiring from blogging, you snickered privately to yourself by vowing to never stop blogging consistently or get tired of blogging. You wondered aloud what would make any sane human being stop blogging for whatever reason, now you understand what would make any human being stop blogging because you yourself have flirted with the idea. #Lifedikwainteresting.
5. When you first joined blogsville, you flirted with the idea of being anonymous or letting yourself be known. Seeing as you were a weak SOB and human, the fame of being Mr/Mrs controversial appealed to you, but you naively forgot that with fame comes a price. Now you can't blog about what you would wish to blog about anymore because everybody and their mother knows you have a blog. You can't strive to be anonymous anymore because it is practically impossible to step away from the limelight after you've tasted it so now you regret ever wanting to make your blog get more followers. You envy blogs that have zero followers because at least they can share their thoughts without it being repeated to them at a party function during the weekend. #Lifedikwainteresting
6. A year ago if somebody had asked you what you wanted to be in future, you would have answered them straight up with no hesitation that you wished to be a lawyer, now you hesitate to answer that question because you have seen "Death" snatch away your closest friends, you have seen their dreams destroyed in an instant and you have wondered what the point of making goals for the future is, when death can destroy it in an instant. Why does it take a person dying to open one's eyes to not take life for granted. #Lifedikwainteresting
Some of you probably have a #lifedikwainteresting anecdote you would like to share, leave a comment about it. I would love to read it.