Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

IF YOU WERE GOD FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?


                                   
Mehn where do I start? Yesterday, I had a final paper due in one of my classes and I did not know. Only for me to walk into class, and see all these papers stacked up. I asked if any paper was due today, they said yes the final paper. Omo mehn my heart almost stopped beating, I literally begged the teacher to let me turn it in today and I stayed up all night writing the paper lol. It's all good sha. Then I was walking to go hand in the paper today and I was listening to Badman by Mode 9. Only for me to here this Dog bark, I think say Dog they chase me. I almost pick serious race, only for me to realise that the bark came from inside the song. I was now looking around to make sure that nobody had seen me almost pick race. Chai.

So the other day, a friend of mine who happens to be a christian quoted Mohatma Ghandi the Indian. And I sarcastically asked her why she a christian would be quoting a Hindi man who was obviously in hell? Since Ghandi did not obviously go to heaven seeing as he did not confess Jesus as being his lord and savior, why would a christian then be quoting "sayings" from a man who is in hell? You might as well quote Hitler or Stalin etc? Moreover, protestants who are not catholics are not catholics for a reason, obviously protestants do not subscribe to the same beliefs as catholics do. So why would a protestant be quoting "sayings" from a catholic like Mother Theresa? Hmm I wonder. Then to a more interesting note, catholics who are not protestants are obviously not protestants for a good reason, because they also do not subscribe to protestant beliefs. So why would a protestant be quoting "sayings" from a protestant like Martin Luther King. Catholics would not be surprised if protestants end up in hell, and protestants would not be surprised if catholics end up in hell. Anywayz, I was just wondering Lol.

To my last point, I was wondering what you guys would do if it was possible for you to be God for a day? What would you do? I know some of you typically lack the ability to imagine, but just imagine the possibility of being God for a day. What would you be able to do?

Hope Finals are going well for you guys? Hope the GPA's keep on rising lol.

21 comments:

Juanita said...

Firrssssssssst! *Tears of joy*
Lol Azazel, which kind dog?
If I was God? For a day? That one na utmost blasphemyyyy!
Transform into the sexiest woman and have as many men as I like..(same way some boys play girls)
And err, I'd marry Tyrese Gibson with a flick of my fingers..voila! :)

Neo said...

Hmn, if i were God i'd make you the G.O of mountain and fire and make u preach fire and brimstone at busstops and train stations all day! ha ha ha, now that would be fun!

Anonymous said...

If I were God? Thats easy. I'll pull out my script from the book of Job and visit every believer with 10x the horrors experienced by Job. Just to make sure there ain't no one pretending to be faithful.

honey91 said...

ure a lucky nigga mehn
i can imagine how u felt when u realised u had a paper due...smh...not very nice...
if i was God,i think ill make wat i want clear
i mean i love God and all but sometimes its a lil unclear as to wat i think God wants and doesnt want...

Rene said...

I can't be God cuz I would def do thing only to my and d pple i like adv...

velvet said...

It doest matter who you quote as long as it suits ur point. . .

I dont want to be God, it wouldnt afford me enough time to concentrate on my bf.

Bubbles said...

LMAOOO
HAHAHA
omgosh
that must have been hilarious!
ha
dog barking lol!
jeez

Azazel said...

@ Nita u are a hot mess lol. @ neo why would u want to do that to me ehn? See serious wickedness in high places. @ anonnymous lol at making sure everybody is faithful

Azazel said...

@ honey trust me Hun I know my ass is Hellas lucky. And ur so right at making things clear. @ Rene well God did do stuff only for the Jews for awhile . They were his favorites

Azazel said...

Lmaao sunny side u are a hot mess. u must love ur bf that much. @ bubbles it was mad funny mehn no be small

Nice Anon said...

I will get myself into heaven how about that?

Azazel said...

Lol i wud already be. In heaven nice anon

Myne said...

I go with NEO, Azazel the preacher. What a laugh!!

LucidLilith said...

You can't ask me to be God for a day. that's just too much power. If the real God will not hand down punishiments for anything I did while I was God for a day, then I would strike all my enemies with lightening. shikena.

Azazel said...

Lol @ Myne..
U got jokes mehn

@ Lily
Loooool ahn ahn u must have a lot of enemies o. hahah

Anonymous said...

Oh! boy, make sure u dey hand-in ur papers on timeoooo.NOT all professors dey allow late submission.
anywayz, hahahahaha! the dog barking dey 2 funny.

NB:I be a jjc for blogsville, holla me at my blog abeg.

Azazel said...

@ Beauty
No probs hun.. Welcome to Blogsville.
Me to I be newbie lol

leggy said...

idk.world peace?
but God's job is too much abeg, i dont think i'd ever want to have it biko. inukwa hearing prayer from left and right.

leggy said...

and yeah, through with exams, yeah!!!

Miss Natural said...

I'd say thank God, dont know what you'd say lol. ohhh! wow you got ur paper in, in my undergrad uni they wud automatically mark you over 40! thats great, pele, hope you rested after the all nighter. Hmm if I were God for a day, Neo's idea would be soo cool...payback time dude lol

Azazel said...

Lmao Leggy @ hearing prayer from left to right..Hahahaha na why e no fit dey answer all of them nah

@ Miss Natural
Ahn Ahn maka why nah? That is tomuch punishment lol