Sunday, November 22, 2009
AZAZEL RANTING ON A SUNDAY....
This post is going to be about my thoughts lol, so I'll basically be rambling and ranting also.
1.So I was watching "Bridge to Terabitha" and if you've not watched the movie before, go and google it. I am to lazy to explain what the movie was about. But for those of us who have been privileged to watch the movie, I honestly felt that everybody wishes there was a magical world in which they could live in, in which everything would be AWESOME!! And I honestly really really do miss my childhood, like everytime I see kids I hope and wish that they never grow up to experience this bad bad world. Why did that little girl die in this movie? Are they mad? I spend my saturday night watching this movie and this is what it amounts to? I thank God I never believed in happy endings anyway. Even when i read novels, I get thoroughly disgusted when they have happy endings. What fuckerey? Lmao.. Life is not about happy endings, it's definitely about sad endings.. (Pictures some people wondering what kind of bitter childhood I must have gone through.. Lmao). I had a perfect childhood btw.
2. I've come to the realisation that nobody judges me harder than myself, like I judge myself and critique myself everyday it's ridiculous.I try very hard to live by the saying 'To thine own self be true' and to live life for myself because, ultimately, no one else is going to get anything out of it but me. And I think that because I am able to critique myself at every given moment, I feel entitled to judge others completely and totally without feeling bad with myself. So guys, if you ever feel that I have a mean-streak now you know why. I am entitled to be MEAN!
3. So I was reading parts of the Quran the other day, and I was just struck by the account of Genesis as recorded in the Quran and there was this one part of a chapter that struck me. It basically talks about people who have known much yet at the end have known nothing. I just felt that that particular quote was referring to me, I know that I am smart but at the same time I realise that I do not know everything. What disturbed me about that quote was the fact that after everything we learn, the numerous PHDs, or Bachelor degrees that we earn do not matter at the end of the day when we finally die. Death will not spare anybody just because one person has a PHD and because the other has a high school diploma because death is definitely no respecter of persons.
4. I am highly amused with the concept of "lying", why do people lie? What motivates people to lie. On the news channels, they bring people in to analyse stuff and people blatantly lie on T.V. Most of the people on T.V get paid to lie to people and they do it without remorse. Most of the time, the people doing the lying actually start to see the lie as truth. People lie, it is as simple as that. Some like to lie for the effect it has; others lie without knowing it, in other to protect themselves from scruitiny; still others lie to themselves.Personally, I lie a lot and am not ashamed to admit it. A lot of people are in the same boat, and I've actually taken to forgiving people who lie to me, seeing as I take almost everything people tell me as lies anyway. There is a reason why this blog is aptly named "Truth don die", because I honestly do believe that Truth is Dead in almost every aspect of our society. Females want you to lie to them, Males want you to stroke their ego, life is basically about stroking egos and lying to people so as to make people feel important with their useless selfs. Moreover, this days when I watch the news and listen to people talk I try to decipher the lies from the fragments of truth lying within their stories. If one person believes a story, it becomes a truth for him. It’s difficult to determine what happened as opposed to what people thought happened, wanted to happen, felt should have happened. And this is how truth is lost.
5. I am not trying to rag on females, but honestly a relationship based totally on "Truth" is doomed to failure. As a guy, if you are honest 100% of the time with your female partner the lifespan of your relationship is give or take 9 months. I already reached the conclusion a long time ago that females are allergic to truth, so I just lie and keep on lying most of the time. At the end of the day, I avoid wahala for myself and the babe in question remains happy innit? So nobody loses.
6. I laugh at these silly animal rights commercials on T.V. They play corny songs and expect people to feel compassion for the poor cats and dogs and proceed to donate money to such a cause. I for one feel that people who donate to animal rights organisations are STUPID!!. Person never finish donating to humans, na animals person wan donate to? So stupid. Did yall know that that whole animal rights ish is close to 1 billion dollars in donation? Can you imagine?
7. Anywayz, but I urge all of you readers never to misplace the trust people place in you. Value your good friends and value their friendship. And please please please, learn to forgive your friends no matter what they do to you. People die everyday mehn, trust me you do not want to be the loser who neglected to forgive a friend just because over some money, or some guy or some girl. Remember the good times you had with people and cherish them. No matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you once in a while so please FORGIVE O.
8. In this life, you are going to get misunderstood, people will say spiteful and mean things to you but never ever let those things get to you. Sometimes, the criticism made about you might actually be true, and if it is true try to work towards changing it. I found this quote about criticism "Don't mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified it is not criticism, learn from it."
9. On the subject of crying, I use to consider crying a big PUSSY move, like a very very big PUSSY move. Infact, if you were a guy and you cried something was automatically wrong with you in my opinion. But this days, I've come to see that it takes a strong man and woman to cry. Crying is not weakness, rather it is strength. Even though I have not been able to bring myself to cry for anything, I no longer judge people for crying. I just hope nobody or no baggar babe ever calls my fone again wanting to cry over something. I hate when babes do that, like seriously come on.... Who wants to spend a significant portion of their night allotted sleep time comforting your sorry ass. You should have had the wisdom to pick a better boyfriend, and if the dude is the reason that you are bugging me from enjoying my sleep then he is DEFINITELY not worth it.
Oya, am done Ranting lmao. Gosh, I need to improve on this ranting thing. Bubbles what letter grade would you give this rant of mine?