Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 5, 2010

For whose eyes?



Soooo school has taken a break from kicking my ass so i can contribute to this glorious blog. I was having this discusion with fellow interns at my internship, well we were not at work we were chilling over some drinks, my drink was water. The question was do girls like it when guys look at them. One chic said she didnt like working out because of the way guys look at her. Me, as a workout addict, i was in the best position to answer this. I agreed because there is something about lifting weights that gets my eyes glued to a nice looking ass or boob or face or anything of the other gender...lol Then i remembered how girls always go out of their way to walk to and fro in front of me and my friends while we work out. This brought up my point, that girls love it when guys look. The girl swore up and down that she hates it... "i feel violated" blah blah.
One of the guys then ask her, what if no one looked at her, would she like it then? After moments of trying to lie to herself, she admitted that she wont like it.


Personally i feel they love it when guys look at them. Personally since i have been working out and have been blessed with a little muscle and my natural good looks and my debonair swagger, i kinda know how it feels to be looked at...lol And i can tell you, i dont mind it, heck thats why i wear form fitting shirts, so i can feel good about myself, and girls looking at me kinda make me feel good. So when girls say they wear revealing or form fitting clothes to feel good or sexy, not so that guys can look. I ask them, "if no guy looks at them, would they still think they are sexy?" Humans want attention, we LOVE it! but our natural hypocritic nature forces us to deny this want. Girls are no different, heck they are the prime example. And Best believe if it is out, guys will look. Is someone still beautiful if no one thinks they are?
So wetin una think?

15 comments:

Harry said...

there is something about lifting weights that gets my eyes glued to a nice looking ass or boob or face or anything of the other gender...lol

You are just...lol

Personally, I feel EVERYONE likes it when sum1 from the other gender is checking em out...

Nice Anon said...

like you rightly said.. we all love attention. Nothing wrong with looking .

Unknown said...

Now this is what I call real talk.. I love the idea of being looked at with APPRECIATIVE eyes, but when you start ogling and undressing me, that where I have problems. Now, the thing is most guys just ogle, undress you and imagine themselves doing a thousand and one things with you,its why I always want to wipe the smirk off their faces.

Formerly stealth reader said...

i love it when guys check me out @ d gym, though not when i am grunting and making ugly faces....my ogre look lol besides that........look away! enjoy the view hehehe

Azazel said...

lol very interestingg

Realist said...

@Harry-Rami Itie...
Mehn i am not lying i find myself checking out girls i dont normally do when i am working out. I found m,yself staring at this older woman earlier this week, i was disgusted at myself...lol

@2cute4u... how do you know guys do all these things in their minds... except you think the same thousand and 1 things also.

@Formerly Stealth Reader
We probably find that grunting ogre face sexy...lol

Sugarking said...

The ones that vex me na those ones wey dey form, "I hate it when guys stare at me" and I ask them "No be eye you carry look bros?"

Enoch said...

I have always found that "Don't stare at me" line of reasoning fascinatingly hypocritical.

If you ask your chic friends about it, you'll realize that the offended party is only offended to the extent that the starer is "not cute."

If, on the other hand, he is sculpted like a greek god, they get offended when he chooses NOT to stare.

bob-ij said...

Haha! It's so weird that I just blogged about why people dress. I'm one of those that dresses for "me". But I totally get your point if no one looked I guess I won't feel "so good". So we do like a bit of attention! Well a lot of attention really but I'm not a fan of feeding off that and focusing on who's going to look at you and what they are going to say! As for looking at me in the gym... I'm not a fan because I'm sure I look gross running and sweating! Lol! I won't mind a "hmm she can run oh" or "seen... that babe looks slim". But people glaring at me makes me a wee bit uncomfortable!

Really honest post tho! Thumbs up!

~x~

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

ok, yes we all like attention, but there's a difference between looking and straight up raping someone with your eyes, how would you like it if some random chick was taking of your pants with her eyes and staring smack dap at your penis?

Realist said...

@Bob-Ij, lol i can assure you guys still think girls are attractive while "running and sweating", some may find them more attractive then. Remember a lot of times it isnt your face we are looking at.

@lahlah... if a girl was doing that to me, my reaction will depend on how attractive she was. Like what Enoch said, if she wasnt attractive to me, i might change locations, or ignore her. But if she was very attractive, heck i would go up to her, and say "Hey my name is Realist, and i am the owner of the penis you have been staring at...lol" But yea i understand what u r saying, it does feel uncomfortable, but those are extreme cases

Unknown said...

I am stil loling at Enouch comment o.. "If you ask your chic friends about it, you'll realize that the offended party is only offended to the extent that the starer is "not cute."

LOL

- LDP

Azazel said...

Lol @ Enoch

Azazel said...

lol @ enoch's comment