Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GOD DOES NOT DO LOGIC



My God so I searched for the third picture for an hour, I lowkey felt like God didn't want me to find it because that was what this whole blog post is based upon. So I came across the third picture on facebook the other day and I got to asking on twitter "Why did God not create Jesus the same way he did Adam and Eve".

Some people replied with answers like this "Well God wanted we humans to believe that Jesus was real because we could identify more with Jesus if Jesus was human and born just like everybody else" 

So let us think about this for a second, so this was God's thought process "Them humans down yonder would never believe that Jesus was the Son of God if I created him like I did Adam and Eve but surely they will believe that a Virgin suddenly became pregnant and her fiance (joseph) was not the father." 

I guess God was right, 2 billion people have believe this story and it's pretty amazing. But this is where I don' buy the whole "God was trying to make Jesus more logical/reasonable to Humans by making him be born through a woman".  Today, a high percentage of people believe that the world was created by God and that he created Adam from dust and woman from Adam's rib. Now why would the same people who believe in a story like that, now be so doubtful when it comes to "Jesus being created from dust as well"? If they were "gullible" enough to believe that Adam was created from dust, what would stop them from being gullible enough to believe that Jesus was created from dust as well? If God's reason for using Mary to carry Jesus was because he wanted to appeal to our human logic and the way human beings think nature is supposed to work then he should not have bothered with going the extra mile.  We humans had already believed he 
created:
 man from dust,
 woman from man,
 serpents that could talk, 
donkeys that could talk, 
tower that almost reached heaven (tower of babel)
seas that could part into two, (Moses)
Burning Bush 
Man who could walk on water
Walls that collapsed because people walked around it (Jericho)
 flood that had swallowed up the whole earth, 
woman who had turned to pillar of salt, (Lots wife)
Whales that swallowed men and spit them out (Jonah)
Men who could stop the sun from going down (Moses)

Yall get my point, we had already believed so many "bizarre/out of this world" stories that another story like "God creating Jesus" would not even shake our so called Faith.. Infact, the more ridiculous the story the more we guarantee God that we will believe it.  

Personally I don't believe Jesus is the literal Son of God, I don't believe Mary took birth because of God, she either did what some so called virgins do these days and mistakenly get knocked up or the whole story is hog wash. Now Jesus was a great man and that is all he was, another man like Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Mother Theresa people like that. If there is truly a God and I believe there is, the bible is not his word of God and that book is a blasphemy unto his name. I've never understood why people label people like me "blasphemers" when they themselves are the ones blaspheming against God by professing a book that has so many fairy tale stories and contradictions is inspired by God. 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niceeee post. I agree with this

Anonymous said...

No one can prove the bible full stop.

S said...

All these books were written by men. Imperfect books written by imperfect beings about a perfect being. Let's add that to the list of shit that don't make no goddamn sense. Pun intended :)

AliceDCL said...

oh!!!!!! i know there was a reason i stopped reading :P

its the basis of Christianity, Faith, believing what isnt seen, i dont have to explain it to you, i Just believe wholeheartedly *shrugs*

Anonymous said...

I gave up the day a christian was arguing with me that Jesus Christ was a Christian...I just gave up on issues like this.

Anonymous said...

The bible old version is a history book for a group of people and it should not be taken as the word of God and the remix version was a book about a new chapter of the old stories about the same group people.Not all accepted this version as their own story. My problem with religion is that is more dangerous than cancer. Why when children are feed up this uncooked beef they are stupid. How can someone asked me that the only way to know God is to attend church regularly out of your life. Don't go one day you are in trouble with God?. So my ancestors are in roasting in hell for not following Christ? Has anyone traveled from 6 feet ave below earth to tell them what happens after death. I believe in God and life after this one. Whatever one does he or she will receive it in this life or in their other lives? Again Christians would tell you some of them that reincarnation is not real but if God can incarnate himself why cant the things he creates or has created returns back for a visit. Christians would say that Africans and tribal religions are false religions but yet Christ ordered a man to go back to the Jewish temple and perform some rituals after he has healed according to laws of the land.

Dark Neo said...

"Infact, the more ridiculous the story the more we guarantee God that we will believe it." If I was a super powered being that got off on the awe and wonder human beings feed into my deeds, knowing them ... They'd probably scoff and say "we've seen That 'miracle b4 with Adam, doesn't he have something new?" ... I can see why I'd want to take a "virgin" and have them believe she conceived of a son "miraculously", there's only one story like this, like many of the other good miracles.

Unknown said...

I agree with you to some degree, I myself sometimes wonder how Christians are so delusional.....

Realist said...

1 Chronicles 17: 11-12
"11 When your days are over and you go to be with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He is the one who will build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever."

God promised David that Jesus will be one of his descendants... That is why he had to be born of Mary. But if Joseph was the dad, then it wouldn't be God's son.

One of the reasons was simply God keeping his word

BLASPHEMY said...

"11 When your days are over and you go to be with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He is the one who will build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever."

God promised David that Jesus will be one of his descendants... That is why he had to be born of Mary. But if Joseph was the dad, then it wouldn't be God's son.

One of the reasons was simply God keeping his word" please don't say this to a Jew... I value ur life so much!!! And honestly guys lemme just divert a bit, do u know Jesus was not the only son of God that was born by a virgin... Google can help to confirm this :)

Azazel said...

Ahn Realist, u can't be serious bro..
The "House" God was referring to was the TEMPLE that King Solomon David's son built for him... It says "One of your own sons"..
Bro u should know by now, I don't write posts without checking my bible bro..
Haha bro, go and look at the context..
I'm mad @ u for making me waste my time telling u this..

zimmer hip recall lawyers said...

I agree with what BBB had said. But i certainly respect in what you believe in. Faith is about believing what your eyes can't see.

Realist said...

1 Chronicles 17
13 I will be his father, and he will be my son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.
14 I will set him over my house and my kingdom forever; his throne will be established forever.

The word forever is the key word. Solomon's throne was not forever... His Kingdom was not established forever.

Hebrews 5:5 So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, "YOU ARE MY SON; today I HAVE BECOME YOUR FATHER."

Reread 1 Chronicles 17: 13 (posted at the beginning of this post

Acts 13:22-23
22 After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’
23 “From this man’s descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised.

Realist said...

An angel talking to Mary and confirming the prophecy will be fulfilled through her

Luke 1:30-33

30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants FOREVER; his kingdom will never end.”

Just for fun

Acts 2:29-32
29 “Fellow Israelites, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was to come, he spoke of the resurrection of the Messiah, that he was not abandoned to the realm of the dead, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.

House for God is known as a temple...
John 2:19
“destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up”
We know that Jesus was talking about himself when he said this

so Azazel, now "I'm mad @ u for making me waste my time telling u this"

Anonymous said...

I have really missed this blog.